Monday, August 13, 2012

Blogging Tragedy

Last week a tragedy occurred here at Sissy Celebrates!  I accidentally deleted most of my posts.  I was able to find them and re-post.  Unfortunately, if you subscribe, you received them all again in your reader today.  I just wanted to take a moment to apologize for filling up your reader today.  I hope for both of our sake that this doesn't happen again.

Actually the above was written by my sister in law, Niki, on my behalf.  She has spent her whole day restoring my blog for me.  Last Thursday I accidently deleted 25 of my posts.  I have to tell you, I was physically sick.  I honestly felt like I had lost "part of my soul."   I had no back-up and my words were gone.  I never realized how passinate I was with writing (this blog) until this happened.   Niki has given me a priceless gift.  Thank you for getting my words back! 

Thanks for following!!

Y'all come back!!

Susan
May the Lord bless his people with peace and happiness and let them celebrate!  Psalm 64:10

No comments:

Post a Comment