Sunday, August 4, 2024

It’s been a while! 10 years and a lot has changed in those years.  I’ll just up to date a few things.  My nieces are one of the biggest changed…Laurel had a baby, Wesley, who is now 2 1/2 , Em is in Denver and Ava is a senior in high school. ALOT of other events have happened since I last wrote.  I have retired from the business I help create in 1999 and from the Church Preschool, where I  was an After School teacher for 7 years.  I still enjoy cooking, entertaining and crafting.  Still very involved in Church life.  Seems I stay as busy as I did when I as working!

Mom is still living in Grayson area and lives by herself. Although she gave up driving a few years ago, she is as independent as ever.  In fact, this “resurrection “ blog is about her.  She had the family for dinner tonight,  and as usual, it looked like Thanksgiving.  I love that she still loves to cook and entertain her family when we get the opportunity to all get together. I am so proud of her!  We are about to start our women’s Circles (Bible Study) and she prepares lunch for an average 15 people every month. This is in addition to her other various Church activities.  At 93, she is amazing! And modest, in fact, she’ll be dismayed by this attention, I’m sure!

This is a very short and very brief update.i just wanted “to get my toes wet” for my first musings.  I promise - it won’t be 10 years for the next update!













No comments:

Post a Comment